An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.