Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.