Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Be bold to begin.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.