Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Fall down but never back down.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.