Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.