The mind is large enough to contain the biggest idea.
Similar Adeyemi Taiwo Eunice quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Creativity is intelligence having fun.
- Imagination takes us to the invisible world.
- Dissatisfaction with status quo is the psychology behind creative disruptions.
- Having the least usually forces us to make the most of what we have.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.
- Creative needs a purpose, and creativity needs a problem.
- Creativity isn’t finding something new. It is rearranging what you already know into a new mold.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- In the vastness of the cosmos, thoughts become reality; words become flesh.
- Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.
- If you don’t relate, create.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- If you ever find that you’re the most talented person in the room, you need to find another room.
- A writer seizes every opportunity to wonder.
- Marketing is the marriage of business and creativity. The relationship is enhanced by the occasional affair with science.
- Yielding to convention yields nothing new.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- A mind gets its rest when it is meditative and a mind get its respect when it is creative.