Solitude gives us time to master our creative instincts.
Similar Avijeet Das quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Practice makes perfect, but it doesn’t make new
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- People with vision see opportunity where there is problem. They see money not problem.
- Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
- Every child is an artist, the problem is staying as an artist when you grow up.
- Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvellous.
- Your creation are the outcome of your decisions.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.
- If your creation is taking 99% perspiration, it stinks and you need more inspiration.
- Creativity isn’t finding something new. It is rearranging what you already know into a new mold.
- Creativity is a talent we inherit from God.
- Have no fear of perfection, you will never reach it.
- Do what makes your soul shine.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- Because you’re a creation of God, you reflect the Divine qualities of creativity, wisdom, and love.
- You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.
- A curious mind enjoys inquiring, experimenting and discovering.
- We are not short of answers; we are short of the right questions.