Artists are haunted souls.
Similar Wayne Gerard Trotman quotes:
Other Creativity :
- The Only Thing That NEW ideas do is creating the FUTURE
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- If you don’t give yourself permission to create a new world, chances are nobody else will.
- One does not create beauty, one surrenders to it.
- I am growing old enough not to care much for the MANNER of doing things.
- Empty mind is the devil’s workshop.and busy mind kills creativity.
- The point is not to be the best, but to be the best you can be.
- Creating a better future requires creativity in the present.
- Doors are for people with no imagination.
- If you are lost, find yourself by filling your days with constant experimentation.
- Self-reflection is an important stage to diagnose, develop and strengthen your creativity.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- The journey of innovation call for having not a new sight but having a new pair of eyes.
- A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
- I’d never just want to do what everybody else did. I’d be contributing to the sameness of everything.
- Non-judgment quiets the internal dialogue, and this opens once again the doorway to creativity.
- Creativity is an intelligent escape from the perceived limits.
- Creativity happens in the transition between order and chaos.
- Your creation are the outcome of your decisions.
- Creativity is not a talent but an attitude.