All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.