It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
Similar George Pólya quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.