It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
Similar George Pólya quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.