We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
Similar Amit Abraham quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.