Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
Similar Stewart Stafford quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected