If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
Similar Susan Del Gatto quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.