If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
Similar Susan Del Gatto quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.