Understand the rules then break them. That’s creativity.
Similar Kayambila Mpulamasaka quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Subconsciousness is quick and efficient and sometimes can spur creativity.
- If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.
- Creativity comes from looking for the unexpected and stepping outside your own experience.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- Art is the overflow of emotion into action.
- I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.
- The magic of the creative process is that there is no magic. Start where you are. Don’t stop.
- Cowards say it can’t be done, critics say it shouldn’t have been done, creator say well done.
- Creativity is curiosity.
- Mindfulness is observing and asking why. Millions saw the apple fall but Newton asked why.
- Instead of thinking outside the box,Get rid of the box.
- Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.
- Creativity needs a problem, and the creative person needs a purpose.
- Creative freedom is prosperity for the soul.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Anchored ships can’t sail.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.