Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
Similar Doris P. Johnson quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Artists are haunted souls.
- Don’t break the rules when you haven’t fully figured them out yet.
- When in despair… when in fear… when in doubt… make something.
- When I create a masterpiece I feel alive! When my creation is revered I feel immortal.
- Unnecessary bureaucracy hinders creativity, growth, justice and the attainment of peace.
- Dreaming is easy. Creativity is a lot of work.
- Before invention there is insight.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- When you stretch your mind, you stretch the world around you.
- The secret of creativity is knowing how to discover and exploit your sources.
- Tenderhearted people are silent sufferers they just learn the art to fly with broken wings.
- To create a work of art, great or small, is work, hard work, and work requires discipline and order.
- Boredom is a great catalyst.
- Creative People:Easily bored,take risk,make mistakes,hate rules,work independently,dream big.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.
- Your perception is not my reality.
- Creativity is not a talent but an attitude.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- Where all think alike there is little danger of innovation.