To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
Similar Carl Jung quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.