To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
Similar Carl Jung quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.