Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
Similar Tony Robbins quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.