Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
Similar Sonali Sinha quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.