Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
Similar Sonali Sinha quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.