There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
Similar Richard Dreyfuss quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.