When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
Similar Eraldo Banovac quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.