When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
Similar Eraldo Banovac quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.