When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
Similar Eraldo Banovac quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.