To imagine is to spark beauty in our thoughts.
Similar Emilyann Girdner quotes:
Other Creativity :
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Design speaks to the soul.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- The future is a blank canvas.
- Anchored ships can’t sail.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Creativity needs a problem, and the creative person needs a purpose.
- In the vastness of the cosmos, thoughts become reality; words become flesh.
- Artists are haunted souls.
- A conclusive mind cannot be a creative mind.
- The more you have seen, the larger your cognitive map, the more you can imagine.
- Every child is an artist.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- If your creation is taking 99% perspiration, it stinks and you need more inspiration.
- If you ever find that you’re the most talented person in the room, you need to find another room.
- Life is a rich literature. We are only writing the history of our time.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- Your perception is not my reality.
- Every problem has a creative solution