Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
Similar Thomas Vato quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.