Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
Similar Thomas Vato quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.