Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
Similar Scott M. Graffius quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- In the fast-paced business environment, are we forgetting the importance of staying relevant? Keep Learning!
- The main benefit of innovation for your organization is not competitive advantage. It is survival.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- If we all work together there is no telling how we can change the world through the impact of promoting positivity online.
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.
- The digital paradigm that is emerging is the dynamic organization with hybridity of knowledge, flexible processes, and unique competencies.
- Technology was supposed to be the help in life, instead it has become the major driving force behind life.
- The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.
- Our digital future is about enabling better productivity and decision-making to enjoy a better quality of life.
- Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrognace of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be suffucuent for tomorrow
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- Innovation, creativity and an ability to solve real life problems remain the most prized skills in today’s economy
- You cannot lead an organizational #DigitalTransformation, if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Confession of a bankrupt company CEO – I saw the change coming, and then I ignored it.
- Digital transformation represents a break from the past and presents a high level of impact and complexity.
- Africa’s transformation lies in innovation, creativity, emerging technologies and entrepreneurship.
- Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.