Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
Similar Scott M. Graffius quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Digital means change, choice, innovation, speed, and people-centricity.
- Digital transformation represents a break with the past, having a high level of impact and complexity.
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- The main benefit of innovation for your organization is not competitive advantage. It is survival.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- You can’t judge a man by the way he reacts when things go right, but by the way he reacts when things go wrong.
- Innovation, creativity and an ability to solve real life problems remain the most prized skills in today’s economy
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and few minutes of cyber-incident to ruin it.
- In the fast-paced business environment, are we forgetting the importance of staying relevant? Keep Learning!
- Our digital future is about enabling better productivity and decision-making to enjoy a better quality of life.
- Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, transformative success is.
- Digital organizations can become hyper-connected and super-creative via dealing with innovation dilemmas collectively.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- Even a small amount of unplanned downtime can effect a company’s profitability and reputation.
- The strategists need a game theory view for a game-changing strategy in our platform world
- You cannot lead a Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- The digital paradigm that is emerging is the dynamic organization with hybridity of knowledge, flexible processes, and unique competencies.