Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
Similar Scott M. Graffius quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- Technology trust is a good thing, but control is a better one.
- In the fast-paced business environment, are we forgetting the importance of staying relevant? Keep Learning!
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- Be a learning machine. What made you money last year, won’t necessarily make you money this and next year.
- Insighteers are in demand to lead change forward with a clear vision, courageous attitude, and unique digital competency.
- Even a small amount of unplanned downtime can effect a company’s profitability and reputation.
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- If we all work together there is no telling how we can change the world through the impact of promoting positivity online.
- Digital transformation represents a break from the past and presents a high level of impact and complexity.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- Digital kaleidoscope shows the ever-evolving dynamic view, hybrid digital patterns, and mixed cultures.
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- Your caliber and effectiveness as a #centaur is linked to your digital competencies, digital leadership, and complexity of your ecosystem
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- The critical path for any Digital Transformation is Digital Leadership and Culture, not technology.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.