It takes 20 years to build a reputation and few minutes of cyber-incident to ruin it.
Similar Stephane Nappo quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- The fundamental #DigitalLeadership metrics are maturity, effectiveness and Digital Footprint
- Confession of a bankrupt company CEO – I saw the change coming, and then I ignored it.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- Africa’s transformation lies in innovation, creativity, emerging technologies and entrepreneurship.
- The purpose of digitalization is to make a significant difference in the overall levels of business performance and organizational maturity.
- You cannot lead an organizational #DigitalTransformation, if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Those who don’t adapt become victims of disruption, trapped in the downward spiral of recycling their problems.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution does bring a sense of gloom and doom but don’t focus on the threats; focus on the opportunities!
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
- Your caliber and effectiveness as a #centaur is linked to your digital competencies, digital leadership, and complexity of your ecosystem
- The ability to disrupt yourself is critical in today’s volatile economic environment that’s changing faster and more furiously than ever
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.