The ability to disrupt yourself is critical in today’s volatile economic environment that’s changing faster and more furiously than ever
Similar Nicky Verd quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.
- Don’t fight the Fourth Industrial Revolution, embrace it and become part of the revolution!
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- Competencies like cybersecurity, innovation and social media will be core competencies in the future of work #FOW
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- Your caliber and effectiveness as a #centaur is linked to your digital competencies, digital leadership, and complexity of your ecosystem
- Technology was supposed to be the help in life, instead it has become the major driving force behind life.
- You cannot lead a Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
- With the rise of Artificial Intelligence. the future certainly has the potential to draw more on an individual’s talents than certificates.
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and few minutes of cyber-incident to ruin it.
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- Courage is the belief in self, and the possible ability to prevail in the face of adversity.
- People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
- Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, transformative success is.
- Even a small amount of unplanned downtime can effect a company’s profitability and reputation.
- Our digital future is about enabling better productivity and decision-making to enjoy a better quality of life.