The ability to disrupt yourself is critical in today’s volatile economic environment that’s changing faster and more furiously than ever
Similar Nicky Verd quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Digital means change, choice, innovation, speed, and people-centricity.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- Be a learning machine. What made you money last year, won’t necessarily make you money this and next year.
- Innovation, creativity and an ability to solve real life problems remain the most prized skills in today’s economy
- Digital transformation represents a break from the past and presents a high level of impact and complexity.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- The purpose of digitalization is to make a significant difference in the overall levels of business performance and organizational maturity.
- Courage is the belief in self, and the possible ability to prevail in the face of adversity.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- With the rise of Artificial Intelligence. the future certainly has the potential to draw more on an individual’s talents than certificates.
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.
- Digital transformation represents a break with the past, having a high level of impact and complexity.
- A smart business owner learns from the mistakes of others.
- In the digital world of today, one can say almost nothing is local.
- If we all work together there is no telling how we can change the world through the impact of promoting positivity online.
- Those who don’t adapt become victims of disruption, trapped in the downward spiral of recycling their problems.
- The paradigms and behaviors of digital leaders are VERY different from traditional management.
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- Don’t fight the Fourth Industrial Revolution, embrace it and become part of the revolution!