You can’t judge a man by the way he reacts when things go right, but by the way he reacts when things go wrong.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- BE OPEN TO new thoughts, to new people, to new principles, to new ideas, to new experiences. NEW MAKES US GROW
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.
- In the digital world of today, one can say almost nothing is local.
- Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrognace of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be suffucuent for tomorrow
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- If we all work together there is no telling how we can change the world through the impact of promoting positivity online.
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- Social media has totally changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
- Your caliber and effectiveness as a #centaur is linked to your digital competencies, digital leadership, and complexity of your ecosystem
- Insighteers are in demand to lead change forward with a clear vision, courageous attitude, and unique digital competency.
- Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, transformative success is.
- The ability to disrupt yourself is critical in today’s volatile economic environment that’s changing faster and more furiously than ever
- Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.
- You can do more today with your life by having just an internet connection and that’s an opportunity our parents and grandparents never had.
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.
- Digital disruption and the impact of coronavirus will bring the 2030 technological advancement earlier than predicted
- Technology trust is a good thing, but control is a better one.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.