Your perception is not my reality.
Similar Jessica de la Davies quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Music eats its young and gives birth to a new hybrid creature.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- The more you think, the less you imagine. The less you imagine, the less you create.
- A little conflict can create a lot of creativity.
- Creativity happens when you mix reality with a world of possibilities.
- Creativity involves having curiosity and wanting to find what is better.
- Nature has distributed intelligence unequally, but imagination equally.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Behind every creative act is a statement of love. Every artistic creation is a statement of gratitude.
- Creativity arises from our ability to see things from many different angles.
- I do not take constructive criticism from people who have never constructed anything.
- Those who can create, will create. Those who cannot create, will compete.
- The more you have seen, the larger your cognitive map, the more you can imagine.
- If you don’t give yourself permission to create a new world, chances are nobody else will.
- French toys are usually based on imitation, they are meant to produce children who are users, not creators.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Solitude gives us time to master our creative instincts.
- The glory of being an artist, he realized, was that reality should inform but not constrain
- Creative freedom is prosperity for the soul.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.