If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Kindness is the key to success
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.