All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.