Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.