Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Big things start small.
- life is a continous journey of transformation