Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Big things start small.