Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- The road to success is always under construction.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.