Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- There is no shortcut to success.