Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.