Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.