Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- Impact Over Income
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.