Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- Be bold to begin.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.