Be your best, it is enough.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Traction equals satisfaction
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.