What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
Similar John Di Lemme quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.