What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
Similar John Di Lemme quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Good is the enemy of great
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Turn your Why into Why not?