What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
Similar John Di Lemme quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Create value, not bait!
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.