Make it happen, or it won’t.
Similar Ronnie House Jr. quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Impact Over Income
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.