Make it happen, or it won’t.
Similar Ronnie House Jr. quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.