Make it happen, or it won’t.
Similar Ronnie House Jr. quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Think big to see big.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Impact Over Income
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.