People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
Similar Simon Sinek quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.