Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
Similar Ryan Lilly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Move fast, break things
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.