There is always another way to look at things.
Similar Jordan Adler quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.