Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
Similar Conrad Hilton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.