Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Kindness is the key to success
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.