Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Success is never accidental.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.