Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.