You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.