You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.