Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
Similar Bobby Darnell quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.