People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
Similar Simon Sinek quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.