Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
Similar Shannon L. Alder quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Think big from the beginning.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.