Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
Similar Shannon L. Alder quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.