The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Think big from the beginning.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.