The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.