Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.