Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- Create value, not bait!
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- One life is enough to change this world
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.