Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.