Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Successful people don´t make noise.