The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.