The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Sell before you start
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.