The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- You can do more than you think
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.