The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
Similar Dawn Fotopulos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.