Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Similar Robert F. Kennedy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Kindness is the key to success
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Momentum builds success.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals