Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Similar Robert F. Kennedy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- Be bold to begin.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.