Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Every day is day 1
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.