Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.